We are open! Providing you with a safe drinking experience, including the quality craft beer, food and atmosphere you have come to expect.
Keeping you and our staff safe is our top priority so we have a couple of new guidelines that we ask you adhere to:
– One way system throughout the whole pub, please enter via the main door and exit via the side entrance.
– Guests will also be asked to log in on our website for covid-19 tracking purposes when visiting.
– We will be monitoring capacity during peak times to keep the number of people within the pub to a safe level. If anyone entering the pub is too intoxicated, or in a group larger than the government allows they will be unable to enter.
– Table service inside the pub only, with no one allowed to stand near the bar.
– A brand new cocktails bar and updated outdoor bar with a queuing system to be open at peak times.
– Furniture has been placed across the pub to allow customers to maintain a 1m distance from each other.
– Hand sanitiser stations will be placed at key points around the pub, please feel free to use them frequently.
– A more dedicated cleaning regime to be in place throughout service.
Monday – Wednesday: 12pm – 11pm
Thursday: 12pm – 12pm
Friday & Saturday: 12am-11.30pm
Sunday: 12pm – 11pm
We look forward to welcoming you back to The British Oak, see you soon!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.